Monday, February 18, 2013

Spare time

Welcome to week 7 of my architectural unemployment. I have since applied to 15 jobs that matched my exact qualifications and have gotten no response. I think my resume and portfolio are pretty great. I scour the internet trying to find other people in my position with similar skills and portfolios to compare myself to. There aren't a ton, especially in LA, of female 6+ years experience types. I'd love to meet one.

Everyone always wants to know what I do in my spare time so here goes:
1. I started reading books and only books that have been made into movies.
2. Painting (but not enough).
3. Tennis (waiting for rackets from amazon in the mail)
4. Thinking about travelling but have not taken the plunge into booking anything
5. Meeting friends as much as possible
6. Applying to jobs, obsessing about my resume and portfolio, revising over and over again
7. Going to the park with the dogs
8. Expanding my Revit skills with tutorials

I think that's good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment